Re: [glade--]Glade-2.0.0 source code generation

Christof,

Thanks for your reply. For some strange reason, I've
managed to get the gtkmm-2.0 header files included in
the source code generated by glade by re-installing
the gtkmm-2.0 libraries a second time.
The problem outlined in my original message involves
an application that I originally created as a
GTK-2.2/C project using GLADE 1.1.3.  Later, using the
latest GLADE 2.0.0/glademm2/gtkmm2 releases together
with the original GTK-2.2 XML (.glade, .gladep) files,
I attempted to re-build the project as a C++
application.  I never encountered any errors when
glade was used to create sources.  Errors only occur
when running 'make' on the ported GTK-2.2 to C++
application.  See below:

        .
        .
In file included from window2.hh:13,
                 from atsipanel.cc:11:
window2_glade.hh:16:30: gtkmm/accelgroup.h: No such
file or directory
In file included from window2.hh:13,
                 from atsipanel.cc:11:
window2_glade.hh:21: error: syntax error before `::'
token
window2_glade.hh:24: error: syntax error before `::'
token
window2_glade.hh:26: error: missing ';' before right
brace
window2_glade.hh:28: error: ISO C++ forbids defining
types within return type
window2_glade.hh:28: error: syntax error before `::'
token
window2_glade.hh:34:26: gtkmm/window.h: No such file
or directory
window2_glade.hh:37: error: `Window' is not a class or
namespace
window2_glade.hh:37: error: invalid base-class
specification
atsipanel.cc: In function `int main(int, char**)':
atsipanel.cc:19: error: no matching function for call
to `Gnome::Main::run(windo w2&)'
/usr/include/gtk--/main.h:168: error: candidates are:
static void Gtk::Main::run ()
make[2]: *** [atsipanel.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/stahlgm/Projects/gtkmm/atsipanel/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/stahlgm/Projects/gtkmm/atsipanel'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

I checked for the files 'accelgroup.h' and 'window.h'
under /usr/include/gtkmm-2.0/gtkmm and verified that
both are available.

When I create a new C++ project directly using
glade-2.0.0 and subsequently run 'make' against the
source code generated, there are no resulting errors
and the application builds cleanly.

My question then is this - is there a way to
port/convert my original GTK project using the
original application XML files into a Glade-2.0.0 C++
generated application ?

thanks

Jerry