[glade--]Install glademm on Windows

I am a glade newbie and I would really appreciate your help. I am somewhat
confused on which glade versions to install and where to find them.

I am currently using the MinGW-C++, MSys, and Gtkmm2.0 under Windows.

My questions are:
1. Does there exist any glademm binary running under Windows?
2. Does it need the MSys or Cygwin environment in order to run?
3. Do I have to install glade before installing glademm? If yes, which
version?
4. In case there isn't any glademm for Windows: Does glade (which version
then?) work with Win gtkmm2-0?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Britta