Re: [glade--]glade can't find gnome m4 macros

Linux Newbie schrieb:
I created a gnome project with glade 2.0.0 and
glade--. When I try running autogen.sh it gives me the
following error:

which: no glade in
(/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin)
I can't find glade's gnome m4 macros. Please copy them
to ./macros and retry.

If you did this it might work. gnome-common/macros might do the same.

Where exactly do I get those gnome m4 macros from or
what can I do to get it to configure and make my glade
You might copy the directory from any gnome program source.

project? How do you compile your glade projects if it
gives you an error by default?

I never enable gnome support for gtk2 projects (and there is no living person I know of which does). So up to now there was no need to put much work into gnome 2.x support in glade-- (though glademm does not mention it).

Thank you so much for your help!
Sorry, my only help is:
- please turn off gnome support, or
- please take up maintainership ;-)