[glade--]Glade-2.0.0 source code generation

Hi all,

I've recently installed the latest gtkmm-2.0 rpm on my Mandrake 9.2 linux OS and was wondering what needs to be done to set-up glade-2.0.0 so it will generate C++ source code that includes the newer gtkmm-2.0 header files. I have run into glade application make errors involving certain class functions that exist in gtkmm-2.0 but are not available in the gtkmm-1.2 release.  Is it possible to configure glade so that one or the other can be pointed to independently?  I've checked the glademm users guide and mailing list on this but could find an answer.

thanks

Jerry Stahl

Do you Yahoo!?