Re: [glade--]Compilation errors with Glade-2/glademm generated project

Scott McLoughlin wrote:
Christof,

I ran glade-- from the command line. Here is the output. Also versions
of automake and autoconf.  I hope I got the command line options right
from --help. No man page or info that I could find. Thanks!

Nobody ever needed one ...

BTW, I'm try to create a GTK2 project, not a Gnome project. Gnome
2 projects claim they want Gnome-common from CVS, and I don't want
to go there (I did, and had an unstable gnome).  But Gnome2 Glade
projects behave the same way.

I never needed gnome2, gtk2 was sufficient for all my needs so far. So it's kind of unsupported.

[scottmcl martino project1] 127 % glade-- --gnome2 project1.glade
sh: line 1: gtkmm-config: command not found

hmm. Bug! I'll try myself.

[scottmcl martino project1] 128 % autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.57
[scottmcl martino project1] 129 % automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.6.3

That's not uncommon. If I only had the bug myself ...