[glade--]Compilation errors with Glade-2/glademm generated project

I'm having some trouble building C++ project output from
Glade-2. Just a "Hello World" simple application. Here is my
config

- RH9
- Built from freshly downloaded source tarballs - libsigc++,
gtkmm-2.2.1, orbitcpp, libbonobomm, libbonobouimm,
gnomemm-all-1.3.16, glademm-2.0.0, glade-2.0.0

Here is the error output, in two parts. First, when building
C++ project from within glade-2, I get:

    sh: line 1: gtkmm-config: command not found
    Unknown library `gnomemm'
    error parsing version std::string '1.4.1.2
    gnome-config --modversion gnomemm: strange result 'gnome-libs-1.4.1.2'
    Changed dir to /home/scottmcl/dev/Glade/project5
    Found pkg-config version 0.14.0
    <etc....>

But glade-2 produces files. Then, when I run ./autogen.sh I get the
following errors.

 autoheader: error: AC_CONFIG_HEADERS not found in configure.in

 And later I get this error and autogen.sh stops.

    config.status: error: cannot find input file: config.h.in

 Here's the weird thing. If I run autogen a *2nd* time on the same
 project again, autogen goes on and runs make and builds the project.

 Any insight? Thanks.

 Scott

Scott McLoughlin, Chairman
The Adrenaline Group, Inc.