Re: [glade--]gettext support

Christof Petig wrote:
- switch to gtk2 (gtkmm 2.2.1, glade 2.0.0) which supports gettext well.

I'd recommend the last solution (IIRC Chinese is no fun without unicode support and that's gtk2's strength)
  Christof

PS: Honestly I have to try (and perhaps fix) gtk2 gettext support real soon now [there might be some automake problems left].

CVS's glade-- (2.0.0b_cvs) should give you decent and working gettext support out of the box for gtk2. I checked and fixed today (also with different encodings).