[glade--]How to use treeview in glademm?

Hello list,

I just made a user interface with a treeview. I want to use the treeview
to show the data from a database. But I find glademm defines the treeview
variable in the construct function such as following:

win_miniserver_glade::win_miniserver_glade(
) : Gtk::Window(Gtk::WINDOW_TOPLEVEL)
{
   Gtk::TreeView *treeview_studys = Gtk::manage(new class Gtk::TreeView());
}

Since this file is controled by glademm and I can only modify another file
which includes the follow lines:

class win_miniserver : public win_miniserver_glade
{
}

I do not know how to find out the treeview variable so that I can add rows
for it in this class. Could you give me some suggestions?

Thanks a lot!
sunwei