Re: [glade--][Fwd: Re: Glademm and pixmaps also custom widgets]

Christopher David wrote:
I probably should have metnioned I have Glademm 1.1.3d, Glade 0.6.4, and GTKmm 1.2.10. I am running distribution RedHat 8.0. If there is anything else I left out, please tell me.

Yes, to quote my own mail:

- do you want to embed pictures? or do you want to load them at runtime.
- please show me the first five lines of your pixmap
- most likely this is a pixmap path problem, you might send me your .glade file and (perhaps) the pixmaps in private mail so I might take a look at them (please also mention your paths to the files you sent me).

It also appears no one has any info on my problem. Would anyone know where else I can find information
this.  Internet searching hasn't helped very much.

You're the first who encountered this problem, and a more decent place than this list does not exist.

  Christof (glademm user, author & maintainer)