Re: [glade--]glade-- for gtk2
- From: Christof Petig <christof petig-baender de>
- To: Radhika Sambamurti <radhika_narendran yahoo com>
- Cc: glademm-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [glade--]glade-- for gtk2
- Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 10:16:32 +0100
Radhika Sambamurti wrote:
I have installed the packages:
glade2-1.1.3 A user interface builder for GTK+/GNOME
libglade2-2.0.1 GNOME glade library
Simply look for glademm-1.1.3e (d is sufficient but has bugs) ...
I am trying to install glade-- and libglademm2 for gtk2. I
am not able to find the sources for thses.
libglademm should be available from ftp.gnome.org (I'd have to google
too, give it a try) the actual version on my computer is 2.0.1.
I am running freebsd 5.0 and gtk2, gnome2.
Has anybody successfully installed glade-- with glade2?
any help iwth this will be appreciated.
Of course I have
] [Thread Prev