Re: [glade--]bug in including pixmaps

Howdy Pierce wrote:
Thanks for your prompt help.  I should have said in my original email
that I've patched my local copy of glade-- to not add the ../ in
glade--.cc.  When you do a new release, I'll pick it up.

The reason I have src=. is that the UI is only part of a larger project,
with a couple of us working on it.  I really just want to use glade to
design the UI, so ideally I'd like glade-- not to generate all the
automake/autoconf stuff at all.  (We have our own handcrafted versions
of all that.)

But src="" is a synonym for ".". And glade-- will never overwrite Makefile.am or autogen.sh.

I'm aware of the --gladeonly flag, but on my machine that causes glade--
to segfault in CxxFile::Class().  Since all the glade-generated auto*
files don't hurt, I haven't spent any effort trying to understand this
bug.  I can live with a ton of useless files in my ui directory.

oh. that's a bug. Anybody out there needing  this feature? (I don't, yet)

Anyway, thanks again.  I should say that I really like glade--; I have
been using the C version of glade and the lack of modularity there is
_horrible_.

Grin. Perhaps somebody should try to convert glade's users to C++ ;-)