[glade--]glademm and/or libglademm on win32?

We have been looking at using "gtk+ with C++ on windows" and are stuck part
way and looking for help.

I have installed windows binaries for gtk+, gtkmm, glade, libglade and they
all appear to work fine:
- I can build the gtkmm example programs by hand (but not using make)
- I can use libglade (from C or pygtk)

What's missing are glademm and/or libglademm. All attempts to build them (or
indeed to build gtkmm) from source under MingW/msys (with or without cygwin)
fail -- apparently partly because some tools (e.g. libtool) need development
versions, possibly also because tools assume environments different from
what's in the binaries. I do not have the expertise to debug the build chain
(or time to find out how to!)

I would be most grateful if anyone can (in order of preference)
- point me at working win32 binaries/installers for one or both of glademm
and libgademm
- point me at a known-to-work recipe for building either of them
- make a definite statement that they won't currently build/work under
windoze

I'll happily supply more details of errors encountered if anyone thinks it
will help.

Thanks in advance for any advice,
Anthony Crowson