[glade--]About i18n problem using glademm

Hello everyone,

I am using glademm to write a program. I would like it to show chinese
in the program. I enabled the Gettext support in the glade option.
Firstly I didn't make the folder 'po' compiled successfully, but finally
I was able to generate a .pot file. I did the translation and .gmo files
were successfully generated and placed to the correct directory. It was
ensured that the program itself has called the "gettext" to find the
correct string. However, it was not able to show them correctly. All
strings became "????". I have tried change the chinese phrase into
english and the rephrased english can be correctly shown! I have tried
printing strings to console rather then on the window. It also shows
"????" in the console. I have no ideas why this happens and I have no
ideas to make it works correctly. Can anyone help me in this issue?
Thanks a lot everyone.

Snow Dragon
09/04/2003