Re: [glade--]Re: dialog problems from format of .glade file

Mark Jones wrote:

So, I think that is related to the <child> lines perhaps, because they are similar with the internal child parts in that section of my .glade file.  I can provide that .glade file also.  But, the file selection dialog does not come up empty after comilation, only the plain dialog with a label and text area in it.

glade-- does not recognize the internal widgets (widgets which are implicitely created by their containers) correctly, I'll look into it.