Re: [glade--]Re: dialog problems from format of .glade file

Mark Jones wrote:
I experienced problems with a dialog and looked further into it.  It is due to one line in particular in the .glade file, and I can fake glademm into handling it properly by changing that line.

I am using glade-1.1.2 and just created a project with a dialog, and then added a few things to it, and the tried to create the source with glademm.  It gave many warnings about:

Dialog: Unexpected child name 'vbox'
[...]
FileSelection: Unexpected child name 'cancel_button'
FileSelection: Unexpected child name 'ok_button'

So, I think that is related to the <child> lines perhaps, because they are similar with the internal child parts in that section of my .glade file.  I can provide that .glade file also.  But, the file selection dialog does not come up empty after comilation, only the plain dialog with a label and text area in it.

fixed in CVS. glade-1 and glade-2 chose different child names to mark internal widgets.