Re: [glade--]unable to add new members to derived class

Bob Koutsky wrote:
You encountered one of the most mysterious bugs I've ever seen. Can you do:
  rm *.o
  make
and try it again. I can't think of anything causing this but it's a try.

    I tried it, it did not helped. Is it possible that it's a bug in gcc?

I don't think so, yet. (do you use 2.95.4, too?)

I can reproduce the bug on my powerpc computer with gtkmm-2.0.0 - that should be different enough to make it a non random error ...

I'll take a closer look this afternoon.