Re: [glade--]Re: Gnomemm-2 support in glade--

Hi Peter,

perhaps I should express my opinion on a GNOME1 and a GNOME2 macro (see GTKMM1 in Configuration.hh). I'd like to see the switch replaced by a if (GNOME1). This is
- much less overhead (read: characters to type/read)
- much more readable
since we only have to support 2 versions.

Would you mind to remove the environment variable? Or do you still see a need for it (given my explanations on which version to select).

Yours