Re: [glade--]how to make widgets public?

David Lowenfels wrote:
Hello:
I need to access some widgets (togglebutton, etc) from the callback methods, however they are all declared in the constructor!? How can I make glademm generate them as public class members rather than being local to the constructor?

  Also, I don't see any glademm_sopport.* files.

I also want to be able to show/hide a glade window from a different window class. How can I do this?

A) GMM_XYZ (public widgets)
B) declare a public function
   set_visibility(bool v) { if (v) show(); else hide(); }
and call it (remember the widget's pointer at creation)

Isn't this mentioned in the user's manual ?