[glade--]Re: subdirs

On Mon, 2002-12-23 at 04:54, Christof Petig wrote:
> I'll happily accept any submissions. But I think I'm too far away from
> beginners problems to even guess them.

Oh, that good eh?  Just kidding!  :)

> LIBDIALOG_A_SOURCES = \

libdialog_a_SOURCES = \

worked.  I'm not mentioning that to correct you, just so others can
follow it without guessing.

If I write a tutorial will it be put on the glademm www page?

Let me know.  Documentation lacks for glade/glademm/gtkmm (compared to
gtk or java) and I hope to fix some of that.  I'm still in school, and
so time is limited.  I'm on break now, but trying to accomplish a lot of
work over my break using glademm/gtkmmm.  :)

Thanks for the help!

Mark
http://www.utdallas.edu/~mej017200/