Clarification: glade1/2 vs GTKMM1/2 , was Re: [glade--]Bug fix for file selection
- From: Christof Petig <christof petig-baender de>
- To: Mark Jones <mark jones106 verizon net>
- Cc: glademm-list gnome org
- Subject: Clarification: glade1/2 vs GTKMM1/2 , was Re: [glade--]Bug fix for file selection
- Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 11:04:12 +0100
Mark Jones schrieb:
Here is a bug fix for whether to show file ops or not.
I tested for the existance of "show_fileops" to distinguish the two
cases. GTKMM1/2 has no effect on the Tag structure/_input_ file format.
But Configuration.glade2 has.
Try to look at it this way:
Configuration.glade2 yes/no => input file format
... glade-- transforms this into ...
GTKMM1/GTKMM2 => output file format
] [Thread Prev