Re: [glade--]Re: subdirs

Mark Jones schrieb:
On Mon, 2002-12-23 at 04:54, Christof Petig wrote:

libdialog_a_SOURCES = \

worked.  I'm not mentioning that to correct you, just so others can
follow it without guessing.

You're right to correct me ;-)

If I write a tutorial will it be put on the glademm www page?

of course! I'm waiting for any newbie to write a tutorial for years.

Let me know.  Documentation lacks for glade/glademm/gtkmm (compared to
gtk or java) and I hope to fix some of that.  I'm still in school, and
so time is limited.  I'm on break now, but trying to accomplish a lot of
work over my break using glademm/gtkmmm.  :)