[glade--]Generating simple Gnome Application problems

Hello all,

I've got glade and glademm-0.5_11f installed and I encounter a problem
while trying to execute a generate application.

I create a new project and add a single gnome application window.
There's only this widget in my project. Then, I open options windows
and check C++ languages and enable Gnome Support and generate the
code.

Then, I go to the directory and run 'autogen.sh' and 'make'.

$ cd src
$ ./gnome-ccs	// The name of my application

The window that appears is EMPTY. There's no menubar, no status bar and
no toolbar. ???

Could someone help in generating a gnome-- application please ?
Thank you a lot

Laurent Marzullo