[glade--]glade-- compile error and fix

My build of glade-- from the CVS repository failed under gcc version
2.96.  ostream &operator<<(something) in const_contained_iterator.cc
references const_contained_iterator::stack which is declared private.  I
added a friend declaration which seems to have satisfied the compiler.
Diffs below.

Thanks,
Alexander

retrieving revision 1.14
diff -r1.14 Widget_iterators.hh
71a72,79

--
Alexander Barton         "...Unix doesn't have a monopoly on good ideas,
abarton mindspring com    it just owns most of them." -Alan Cox