Re: [glade--]glade-- compile error and fix
- From: Christof Petig <christof petig-baender de>
- To: Alexander Barton <abarton mindspring com>
- Cc: glademm-list gnome org, christof petig wtal de
- Subject: Re: [glade--]glade-- compile error and fix
- Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 15:41:51 +0200
Alexander Barton wrote:
> My build of glade-- from the CVS repository failed under gcc version
> 2.96. ostream &operator<<(something) in const_contained_iterator.cc
> references const_contained_iterator::stack which is declared private. I
> added a friend declaration which seems to have satisfied the compiler.
> Diffs below.
Thank you. I'm on vacation for 4 weeks, but will look into gcc-3.0 compatibility then.
] [Thread Prev