Glade's GTK 4 plans

Hello,

I've been getting acquainted with GLib and GObject to learn how to use GTK.
I've come to the conclusion that at this point, I'd probably be better off
learning GTK 4 outright; is that fair to say? The docs on gtk.org just got
updated today.

It appears Glade is not GTK 4 ready and spewed deprecation warnings when I got
to the GtkBuilder part of the tutorial, thinking I was on GTK 2. It makes
sense that you're probably waiting for the API to stabilize but I couldn't find
a bug or GitLab milestone referring to this.

I don't think I'll need Glade in the foreseeable future. I'm just curious to
know what's going on with it.

Sincerely,
John