[Glade-users] Glade crash

Glade 3.20 I'm using was installed from msys2[1] package. This is because
it is the only way I discovered to installed the most up to date release.
Indeed, Glade website links to 3.14.2 binary release.

I noticed there are some messages[2] on the msys2 console when Glade
crashes, maybe they help someone to understand what happens. It seems
there's a failing assetion in cairo library.

[1] http://www.msys2.org/
[2] https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1s7dNPGsJ3CaGNOQnZXTDFiZm8/
view?usp=sharing

Here[1] is one of my graphical interface, designed with Glade.
Unfortunately when Glade opens this file, it seems it is very unstable if I
try to change something.

For example, let's try to delete the row in the fans_store GtkListStore
object. Glade 3.20 will crash (at least in Windows).

Do you understand why? I tried many things, even editing manually the
.glade file with a text-editor. Many times, Glade wil crash during opening
the edited file.

[1] https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1s7dNPGsJ3CZllrOUVwNWw4TWM/
view?usp=sharing