[Glade-users] would like a stock button without the text (GtkButton), or a stock GtkToolButton that gets button-pressed-event

Ah, thank you very much Gergely.

This is exactly what i need.

A little elaboration here as to what i'm doing: i want to isolate as much
of the gui development to glade as possible, because it will make the app
look more like other apps, and probably be better than anything i could do.

And i want to avoid text on buttons as much as possible for all the usual
reasons.

I thought GtkToolButton was ideal for what i wanted, but it has trouble
getting the button-press-event signal, while a button has no such problem.

Anyhow, i appreciate your help very much, and it lets me get on my way.

dan

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 8:24 AM, Gergely Polonkai <gergely at polonkai.eu>