[Glade-users] gtk-builder-convert

Thanks Tristan,
     I am new to Glade though I have written and run a couple of dot.c
programs using gtk+  I have both gtk2.0 and gtk3.0 on my machine.

     I guess I did not explain that I was following a tutorial
http://www.micahcarrick.com/gtk-glade-tutorial-part-3.html and it is
stated as "GTK+ and Glade3 GUI Programming Tutorial" but looking more
closely there are a few loose ends.  After generating tutorial.glade,
run builder then generate the file main.c and compile.  It compiled best
with gtk+3.0 and generated an executable that could not find gtkObject.
If I save a new glade fileas tutorial.xml and recompile the new
executable gives the same error. I think that I am nearly there.

     I have at the moment not succeeded in doing useful work with glade
but It looks like it will be really good once I get the process of what
to do with the glade file that I have generated. I'm sure all that I
need is a push in the right direction? Regards Ian.