[Glade-users] gtk-builder-convert

Hi,
     I am using glade 3.14.2 and gtk-builder-convert --version option is
not supported.  Working through the glade 3 tutorial and I run

  gtk-builder-convert tutorial.glade tutorial.xml
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/bin/gtk-builder-convert", line 799, in <module>
     sys.exit(main(sys.argv))
   File "/usr/bin/gtk-builder-convert", line 787, in main
     conv.parse_file(input_filename)
   File "/usr/bin/gtk-builder-convert", line 162, in parse_file
     self._parse()
   File "/usr/bin/gtk-builder-convert", line 234, in _parse
     assert glade_iface, ("Badly formed XML, there is "
AssertionError: Badly formed XML, there is no <glade-interface> tag.

     the above is what I get!  Tristan did send me Glade 16 and I was
having a similar difficulty.  Once I generate a glade file what do I do
with it???  The tutorial runs out of steam with the above and I think
it's all compatibility issues.  I do not know what version the tutorial
was based on but Glade 3.14.2 seems to have improved on the way bits
drop into place.  I hope that you can help.  Regards Ian.