[Glade-users] Icons in Glade

I want to alter the icon I use in a Gtk program using glade. I do have an .ico file for this icon. In Glade I
found two boxes which suggests they have influence on the icons, they are named ?Pictogram? and ?Pictogram
name? in the first you can find a filename but entering the name of my icon does not alter the used GTK icon.
The second gets me a list with standard icons which I can choose and which will be used, but I cannot enter
my icon in it.
How can I alter the standard GTK icon into my icon.

L. Dries