[Glade-users] Problem with palette and scrolling

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 09:34:44PM +0000, Teekin Red wrote:
Hello, all!

I've searched a lot for the solution for this but I can't find anyone who
has the same problem.

Using Linux Mint 15, Xfce 4 and Glade 3.14.2, the palette always scrolls
(jumps) upward when I hover the mouse over an item that I need to scroll
down for to become visible.

To be precise:
1. Scroll down the palette.
2. Attempt to hover mouse over any item at the bottom.
3. Palette "jumps (scrolls) upward.

The result is that I am entirely unable to select the item at the bottom or
in fact to examine what they do via mouse-over tooltips.

I find it hard to believe that I'm the only one that this happens to, so I
apologize in advance if this is a repeated problem that has an obvious
solution that I've managed to overlook.

I haven't used glade in a while, but I happen to have the same
configuration as Teekin does. I just tried and reproduced his problem
exactly. The palette for me must be scrolled most of the way to the
bottom or all the way to the bottom to get the effect.

Thank you.

-pete