[Glade-users] Two newbie questions

Hi Tristan,

thanks for the instructions! At the moment, though, I am happily using
Boost.Locale for localisation rather than intltool, so I am going give
that another try for dealing with glade files before I consider
switching to intltool.

I hope you have not been maintaining separate Glade files for too
long,
this feature has been built into Glade for a very very long time ;-)

No, I never went through with it, as I quickly got frustrated over the
issue and put the release of the affected project on hold for
I-dont-know-how-long. Maybe I will try again soon.

Carlos