[Glade-users] Sort order of Glade files' content

On Sat, Jan 05, 2013 at 09:50:43AM -0300, Juan Pablo wrote:
El 05/01/2013, a las 04:52, Jonathan Ballet <jon at multani.info> escribi?:

Hi,

we recently move a project from hand-made Python code to using Glade to
build the UI. I didn't do the port myself but another guy did it.

Now, everything is fine and running well. However, if I try to open the
Glade file to do some changes inside, just saving the file without
touching anything reorder most of the content of the file : it is about
800 lines of XML, and just opening/saving the file produces "564
insertions(+), 582 deletions(-)" (??)

Right, this should not happen after you saved it once with glade.
It will obviously if the file is hand edited

Ok, so I should have contacted the other developer first, since, you are
right, he edited most of the glade file by hand, which proved to be
faster for him to implement the UI. I'm going to save back the files
using Glade so they will be "sorted" and it should be fine.

It doesn't seem to be Glade's fault in the end, but I will report it
back here if something weird happens otherwise ;)

Thanks, and sorry for the troubles,

 Jon