[Glade-users] Two newbie questions

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 7:23 PM, Tristan Van Berkom
<tristan.van.berkom at gmail.com> wrote:
Rather, I would encourage you to use GResources to bind
the XML into your app or library and use gtk_builder_add_from_resource().
(note that GResources allows for a compression option too).

This is available since GTK+ 3.4, I'm on GTK+ 2.24 though.

Unfortunately this is a bug that is still standing, Glade does not
really support the user added comments at the top of the file,
but I admit that it should.

Thank you for your information.