[Glade-users] custom widget, gtkmm with glade support and custom properties?

I still look at this py code and can't find what I need. The very only
"additional custom" properties I find in the xml file are defined are for
class "HAL_LED" are "led_blink_rate" and two more.

But I can not find or identify any related support code how to access this
from code, nor it's showing in glade any where as far as I can see. The so
called calculator is also not really a custom widget, but mostly only a
assembly as it looks to me.

any hints are still very welcome
Percy

John Thornton-3 wrote:

That is the python way to create custom glade widgets for LinuxCNC, some
parts should be relevant enough to give you some hints.

John