[Glade-users] Glade support !

Ok Tristan,  I let you know about recent binaries problems.

2012/12/4, Tristan Van Berkom <tristan.van.berkom at gmail.com>:
On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:12 PM, Igor Chetverovod <chetverovod at gmail.com>
wrote:
Hi Juan Pablo,
I am using Glade 3.6.1  for  win32 since 2009. It works quite stable, I
like it.

Igor,
   I think Juan was referring specifically to the newer builds, and the
builds
he apparently recently produced using Dieter's scripts.

Note that the stability/usability of Glade on windows doesn't only depend
on
the source code... it depends on... how well you can compile things
on windows ;-)

Would you care to try the recent binaries that Juan just produced
and let us know if you find problems ?

Also Juan, I think we need to update the website... we're still
pointing to binaries from 2009.

Best regards,
Igor