[Glade-users] Glade support !

Hi everybody!?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Can someone please tell me if the glade GUI made in windows can compile and run a ?liux
code . For example consider my situation : We are making a software for which we are doing the coding in
linux(C language) and for GUI i want to use Glade in windows(win32 version) ! Will that work i.e: Will the
code of linux be combinable and runable with the GUI from window glade??
Confirmation will be a great help for me as i am getting problems in linux glade !!!!?