[Glade-users] widgets problems : the widgets is with gtk 2.16 but your project point to 2.12

Hi to all! I have Anjuta 2.32.1.1 (italian version) with Ubuntu. I
have a little problem. I have some wigets that the software tell me
(when i pass the mouse) that the widget is with gtk 2.16 and my
project point to gtk 2.12. Is there a method to solve this
problem?Other widgets similar problem: the widget is with gtk 2.20 but
your project point to 2.12
I'm new not only with anjuta but with linux too.
I click project property and i see i have:
gtkmm-2.4
gdk-pixbuf-2.0
gdk-2.0
gdk-x11-2.0