[Glade-users] can't get the dialog-box resizable

Dear Glade users,

I tried to make the dialog-box resizable (with automatic scrollbars:
scrolled window and viewport) but so far I have not succeeded. With the
window it worked but I have no dialog-action_area.

What I want to do is making the dialog-box resizable and keeping the
dialog-action_area.

Why?  Some users of my plugin complain about the height of the dialog-box,
it doesn't fit on there screen. Oke I can redesign the box to fit the
screensize but I thought a scrolled window should be nicer.

Who can help me??

--
Best regards,

Elmar