[Glade-users] Glade 3.10.2 needs artwork icon (GtkSourceView)

All of the day I was surfing the forums to solve this problem. I thought
because of these error, I can't set stock for buttons, but after your reply
that these error are not serious problems I find this way to show buttons
stocks:
in gconf-editor I have checked the 'buttons_have_icons' value from
desktop/gnome/interface
Now in glade I can set image stock for buttons. I expect in next release of
glade, the user inform of this.
Thanks Tristan, for your help.

On Saturday, November 19, 2011, Tristan Van Berkom <