[Glade-users] GTK+ threads: works great but compile-time warning

Hi guys,

Info: Ubuntu (lucid), gtkbuilder from glade 3.6.7, C language with gcc.

I took some of Tadej's thread code from his Bits and Pieces blog post, and modified it to closer to what I
need.

Specifically, I moved the thread creation into a callback, on the basis that I understood that all callbacks
were inside main's threadlock so it should be equivalent. I removed the timeout.

You click on button1 and it's label will cycle from "thread" to "cycle" each second. You click on button2 to
stop it.

It does the job, but gives a compile-time warning:

test5.c: In function ?on_button1_clicked?:
test5.c:33: warning: passing argument 1 of ?g_thread_create_full? from incompatible pointer type
/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gthread.h:225: note: expected ?GThreadFunc? but argument is of type ?void *
(*)(struct TestData *)?

Note that I call g_thread_create not g_thread_create_full.

Comments?
Code attached.

Thanks,
Dave