[Glade-users] DLL error on Windows XP

One more issue seems to have come up which I've seen discussed before
but haven't seen a fix for: all the componant icons are gone from the
toolbox! They all have little missing icon x's in their place.

Is this just something I'm going to have to live with or is it fixable?

Thanks,
Anthony

P.S.
Sorry for top posting but Gmail doesn't let me do responses correctly.