[Glade-users] StatusBar with embedded ProgressBar

Hello!

I'm trying to use a status bar with a built-in progress bar on the
right side of it. Since GtkStatusBar is a child of GtkHBox, this should
be possible.

Here's the code that glade-3 generates for my widget:

<widget class="GtkStatusbar" id="StatusBar">
  <property name="visible">True</property>
  <property name="spacing">2</property>
  <child>
    <widget class="GtkProgressBar" id="ProgressBar">
      <property name="visible">True</property>
      <property name="activity_mode">True</property>
    </widget>
    <packing>
      <property name="expand">False</property>
      <property name="pack_type">end</property>
      <property name="position">1</property>
    </packing>
  </child>
</widget>

I load the glade file (my app is written in Python with pygtk), then
I'm trying to retrieve the status bar and the progress bar:

StatusBar = glade.get_widget ("StatusBar")
ProgressBar = glade.get_widget ("ProgressBar")

However, only the status bar is created by Glade, and the ProgressBar
does not exist (e.g. get_widget returns None).

Who's wrong here?

--
Andrew