[Glade-users] Structuring Glade projects

Hi,

I am designing a GUI that has a main window that uses many other pop-up
windows for users to enter data and configure things. I'm using Perl
Gtk2::Builder to build the UI and everything is working fine.

My question is about the best way to structure the project. Is it best
to create multiple top level windows in a single Glade project, or
create distinct Glade projects for each window? It seems more natural to
create a different project for each window, but I'm wondering if this is
sensible.

Thanks,

Bill.

Aptina (UK) Limited, Century Court, Millennium Way, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 2XT. Registered in England No.
06570543.