[Glade-users] HScale, signals

It should work to connect to the button-release-event.

Did you check the callback signature and documentation
for that signal in GTK+ ?

If you return FALSE from that handler you allow the scale widget
to also handle the button release, returning TRUE from that
handler will "steal" the event so to speak.