[Glade-users] Deactivating Close Button aka X on the upper right hand corner of windows.

Hello,

I was wondering  if anyone knows how to get rid of or deactivate the x button on the upper right hand corner
of the windows created by glade.  I've tried turning off the deletable property in the the gui builder.  I've
also tried using the command gtk_window_set_deletable and giving it a false value.  But neither seem to work.
 Does anyone have insight into this problem.  Thank you for your time.

Mark