[Glade-users] need help to solve problem running glade in fvwm

On Wed, 2011-01-26 at 11:30 -0500, Joy Bee wrote:
Thank you for your help.

I had old version of ligpng in the /usr/local/lib, so I installed the
new one and made link to the new one and the complain about the
version information went away.

But the warning about the icon still there. I don't know how and where
to get those icon image files. I need to solve these before I can use
glade.

I installed glade by running "apt-get install glade".

Any suggestions?

I suggest you to install/use the libpng using apt instead of using
source (libpng may be required by the other system library, though you
are not directly using them). (I am not sure libpng3 will work well with
glade).

#apt-get install libpng12-0

As far I know glade use icon theme from this 2 packages.

So install this packages:
#apt-get install gnome-icon-theme hicolor-icon-theme