[Glade-users] how to create a sudoku gui

Hi,
   There are few ways you could make such a UI.

GTK+ menuing system has a grid mode which might be interesting to use,
using a grid-like menu might make it easier to use and more portable to
a handheld (or touchscreen) environment.

If you want to use an entry and go back and forth from keyboard/mouse-finger
input... you will have to police the entry content quite a bit, make
sure it only
accepts numeric input and only allow a single character at a time, probably
by selecting the current character (if any) at all times that the
entry is focused.

To force the entry size, set the "width-chars" property of GtkEntry to
a reasonable
value like 1 (otherwise you will always require a hard coded minimum width for
the entry).