[Glade-users] is there an example or tutorial about the use of 'GtkTreeStore' in the Glade?

[  cut ]

I would like an  VISUAL structure like below.
How get this?

chem_models

|---pca_models ( VISIBLE by now )
|   |
|   |--- pca-1 (in future) insert elemnts in runtime
|   |--- pca-2 (in future) insert elemnts in runtime
|   |--- pca-n (in future) insert elemnts in runtime

|---hca_models ( VISIBLE by now)
|   |
|   |--- hca-1 (in future) insert elemnts in runtime
|   |--- hca-2 (in future) insert elemnts in runtime

|---pls_models ( VISIBLE   by now)
|   |
|   |--- (in future) insert elemnts in runtime

I dont know if I understand what you are asking.

What could you possibly mean by "VISIBLE by now" ??

Let me be clear.

If you need to use a GtkTreeStore, you can define the column types
in Glade... you CANNOT add any data to it.

ANYTHING you add to the GtkTreeStore must be done with code.
First, Thanks for your reply and Help... :-)

... by 'Visible by now' I want the meanings: while I still in learning
mode, hehe
means: I still don't undestand the Glade working (or GTK) very well...

that I want is similar the Tree of pastes (of course, in very simpler scale)
like the screenshots of Nautilius [1] - left side:  "File System Tree"
more Thanks!

Cleber Borges

[1] -
http://live.gnome.org/Nautilus/Screenshots?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=screenshot-browser-mode.png