[Glade-users] is there an example or tutorial about the use of 'GtkTreeStore' in the Glade?

hello all...

I would like to use the GtkTreeStore to populate my TreeView...

in first place, I create an GtkTreeStore object in glade, and after, I
create
an GtkTreeView...
in menu edit of GtkTreeView, I make the option to use the GtkTreeStore
model...

but, in runtime testing I don't obtain the Tree model in the window
display...

I read the tutorial in [1], but it use the TreeListStore.

So, I would some help with this...
or an explanation, or an indication of web tutorial  about Glade and
GtkTreeStore

Thanks in advanced
Cleber N. Borges

[1]-